Sunday, March 12, 2017

As Lazy as a Sloth

Hi guys!

This is just an FYI post reminding you I'm on (or I guess was now) on Spring Break, so sorry if you were confused by the absence of the post. Some of you may be asking, "Korina, what did you do during Spring Break?"

What I wanted to be doing
Well, I wish my answer was more fun. I ended up going to my new job as a waitress nearly every day, so yay money, but no relaxation. Oh well, money's more important. I also volunteered at the Phoenix Zoo, where I looked after the injured or quarantined animals and prepared diets for an abundance of animals all over the zoo. Yeah, that's about all I got for you now.

I will be going back to Liberty Wildlife this week, so stay tuned on whatever I find out! If you have any questions about anything animal-related or me-related, just comment below and I'll get back to you soon!

7 comments:

  1. Hey Korina! Glad that you had a spring break, even if you were busy :D I guess I just missed you at the zoo this week ;) Can't wait to hear about your internship again next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Korina! Hope your break was great, and can't wait to see more next week :) PS I love Chandler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Korina. Sorry you couldn't rest during your break. I hope volunteering at the Phoenix Zoo was fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sup! Hope that you had an amazing break. Still, having no relaxation sounds like a total pain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Korina! I'm glad to hear that you're on break and I hope you relax a little more next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Korina. Seems like your Spring Break was stressful and I'm sorry! Remember to take an actual break ever so often!

    ReplyDelete